Tuesday, February 15, 2011

3 Ways to Help Belly Fat




After having two kids and still very young in age, it is essential for me to keep my figure to continue my hobby of modeling.  My mother has told me different ways to keep baby belly fat off by wearing high waisted panties or pantie girdles.  However, these methods don't keep your belly entirely flat or lean.

After watching a Dr. Oz show, he suggested that eating certain foods will help keep your belly fat under control along with exercising.  The three foods he recommended eating were blackberries, blueberries, and avocados.  These fruit are considered to have antioxidants and help remove belly fat turning it into waste.


I have added blackberries and avocados into my diet, and I have seen an enormous change.  My belly is less flabby and even after I eat there isn't a pulge or bloating.  I have even gotten so many compliments from friends on how I keep my figure after having kids.  It just takes time to exercise and having healthier eating habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment